Louiselle Morand Salvo
Creating user-friendly websites to fulfill your mission
Hi! I’m Louiselle, and I am a cognitive designer. My goal is to make technology work well with people. During my studies in psychology, I fell in the love with the field of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI): it’s all about creating great interfaces between computers and people who are using it.
As Steve Jobs once said: “It’s not faith in technology, it’s faith in people”: I focus my work on the humans behind the screens to make technology that helps them and empower them. When someone has difficulty finding information on a website or has trouble using a device, I believe that the problem lies in the technology – not the person. It’s our job to find a way to make the technology easier to use so that people you use it feel happy when interacting with it.
I accompany game changers who want to
- Create a stronger link with the people so they are compelled to action
- Speak a language that strikes a chord with the population
- Worry less about their website to have more time going on the field
Creating user-friendly websites – areas of work:
- Clarifying the goal of your website
- Describing the people who will come and visit your website
- Identifying the functionalities of the upcoming website
- Hearing and seeing what visitors do on your website
- Reading the reality of your website’s visitors with data and observation of their online behaviour
- Going beyond the screens and reaching out to actual and current online visitors
We can all contribute to create the world a better place – no matter where we live, how old we are, what job we do. I chose to serve humanity by creating and improving websites, and by doing it with empathy, open-mindedness, authenticity, honesty. I believe our values is what makes the difference.
I am here to listen to your project, read between the lines, understand your goal and figure out the best way to translate it into a powerful and efficient website. So you, in turn, can serve the world and make it a more beautiful place by doing what you do best.
I graduaded from the University of Geneva (Switzerland):
- Bachelor degree in psychology
- Master in learning and teaching technologies
- PhD in psychology: human-computer interactions