Hi! I’m Louiselle, and I am a UX designer specialised in User Research and UX Strategy. My goal is to make technology work well with people.
During my studies in psychology, I fell in the love with the field of Human-Computer Interactions (HCI): it’s all about creating great interfaces between computers and people who are using it.
As Steve Jobs once said: “It’s not faith in technology, it’s faith in people”: I focus my work on the humans behind the screens to make technology that helps them and empower them.
When someone has difficulty finding information on a website or has trouble using a device, I believe that the problem lies in the technology – not the person. It’s our job to find a way to make the technology easier to use so that people you use it feel happy when interacting with it.
I accompany game changers who want to
- Create a stronger link with the people so they are compelled to action
- Speak a language that strikes a chord with the population
- Worry less about their website to have more time going on the field
Creating user-friendly websites – areas of work:
- Clarifying the goal of a given website
- Describing the people who will come and visit the website
- Identifying the functionalities of the upcoming website
- Hearing and seeing what visitors do on the website
- Reading the reality of the website’s visitors with data and observation of their online behaviour
- Going beyond the screens and reaching out to actual and current online visitors
We can all contribute to create the world a better place – no matter where we live, how old we are, what job we do.
I chose to serve humanity by creating and improving websites, and by doing it with empathy, open-mindedness, authenticity, honesty. I believe our values is what makes the difference.
I graduaded from the University of Geneva (Switzerland):
- Bachelor degree in psychology
- Master in learning and teaching technologies
- PhD in psychology: human-computer interactions